Friday, July 13, 2012

Bouquet Toss and Garter Toss Song Suggestions

Often times in my meetings when planning for a wedding, I am greeted with blank stares when I ask if there are already songs picked out for their bouquet and garter toss. This is one of those details that people often don't think of or know where to start to find a song. So I have made a couple lists with examples of different songs that can be used. I tried to make a diverse selection of songs including new age, country, oldies, classics...you name it. I marked some of the more popular songs with a *. The best rule of thumb is to just have fun! You can also view and listen to the Bouquet Toss and Garter Toss playlists on iTunes.

Bouquet Toss
1. Another One Bites the Dust - Queen
2. Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It) - Beyonce*
3. Baby Got Back - Sir Mix-A-Lot
4. Maneater - Daryl Hall & John Oates*
5. Do Ya Think I'm Sexy? - Rod Stewart*
6. Girls Just Want To Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper
7. Just A Girl - No Doubt 
8. One Way Or Another - Blondie
9. Ladies' Night - Kool And The Gang*
10. She's A Lady - Tom Jones
11. You Sexy Thing - Hot Chocolate
12. Wannabe - Spice Girls
13. You Can't Hurry Love - Phil Collins

Garter Toss
1. I'm Too Sexy - Right Said Fred*
2. Macho Man - Village People
3. You Sexy Thing - Hot Chocolate
4. A little Less Conversation - Elvis Vs. Jxl*
5. Eye of the Tiger - Survivor*
6. Mission Impossible Theme Song*
7. Danger Zone - Kenny Loggins*
8. Another One Bites the Dust - Queen
9. U Can't Touch This - MC Hammer
10. Hot in Herre - Nelly
11. Wild Thing - The Troggs
12. I Like it, I Love it - Time McGraw
13. I Wanna Be Bad - Willa Ford
14. Sexyback - Justin Timberlake
15. Bad to the Bone - George Thorogood
16. I Believe in a Thing Called Love - The Darkness
17. You Shook Me All Night Long - AC/DC*
18. Let's Get It On - Marvin Gaye*
19. Sexual Healing - Marvin Gaye
20. Are You Gonna Be My Girl - JET

2 comments:

  1. The assembling of all the single and unmarried women for the wedding tradition of bouquet toss is always fun, according to tradition, the lucky woman to catch the bouquet will be the next to be married.
    bouquet toss songs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello all! I am also looking for a list of best songs for wedding party. Actually my sister is getting married at a best garden event venue Chicago but I am not able to search good songs for her. Can you share list of some latest songs?

    ReplyDelete